40 Days of Delight
18 February – 29 March 2015
following the National Day of Prayer & Fasting 15 February 2015
This was the 40 Days in which the most people were involved and the most comments were received from. You can continue to use these materials at any time of the year by going to www.40daysofdelight.com.au
“Delight yourself in the Lord –
and he will give you the desires of your heart.”
Our personal and national DESTINY is found as we delight in the Lord!
40 Days of Delight includes:
- 40 Daily Steps toward God and your God-given DESTINY
- 40 Days in the Gospel of John: The Passion Translation by Brian Simmonds
- 40 Daily Blessings: via audio & radio broadcast by David Tensen.
Know and Fulfill your God-given DESTINY:
- DESIGN: identity, foundations & inheritance
- DESIRES: passion, life purpose & life message
- DOMINION: Kingdom authority, sphere of influence and future heritage.
“I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.
You will call on me and come and pray to me
and I will listen to you.
You will seek me and find me
when you seek me with all your heart.”
You can plan to join us for 40 Days of Prayer & Fasting in 2016 by registering your interest NOW.
There is power in Australians uniting in prayer and fasting for our nation:
- There is power in praying in agreement across a nation
- Individuals, families, small groups, congregations, denominations, ministries and networks across Australia can be one in their focus.
- All can pray together from where ever they are
- Shared vision, passion and collaboration arise from united prayer
- The parts of the body of Christ function smoothly under Jesus